Benjamin W. Herila
Makes about servings.
|6 large||bell peppers|
|1 large||onion (finely chopped)|
|1 lb.||ground beef|
|1 cup||uncooked rice (rinsed)|
|30oz.||plain tomato sauce|
- Sweat onion with salt, pepper, and plenty of paprika. Remove from heat.
- Combine meat, rice, 1 raw egg, and mix thoroughly into the onion.
- Par-boil peppers, then dry on paper towel.
- Fill the peppers
- 1/2 can of sauce in pyrex dish, then put the peppers in the dish, then pour the other 1/2 can on top
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil, then bake @ 350 for about 1.5 hours.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.